In April, in Santorini, Greece, the average high-temperature is 19°C (66.2°F), and the average low-temperature is 12°C (53.6°F). Santorini has only a very few cloudy days before September. How warm is the sea around Oia in April? Our data tells us that the weather is likely to be about 24 celsius during the month. The average daily maximum is 20 C and the average daily minimum is 14 C. There is a 69% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 31% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 2mm of rainfall this month. Tue 29 Sep 2020, LGW. The range of average daytime temperatures are … Santorini Weather in March: The temperatures increase in March with the high temperatures increasing to 61°F (16°C). Across the month, the average temperature for Santorini is 15.5°C made up from highs of 18°C and lows of 13°C Does It Rain In Santorini In April? April is in the spring in Santorini and is typically the 5th coldest month of the year. April in Santorini is influenced by Interior Mediterranean climate. Me and my wife are going to go to Santorini from 23th to 29th of April at Hotel Katikies. The climate in Santorini during April can be summarized as mild and dry. Santorini hotels have … The average daily maximum UV index in September is 7. April is a fabulous month to visit Greece. There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oia in April - that's 62% of daylight hours. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: Weather ; Things To Do; Travel Advice; What's The Weather Like in ... Kamari, Santorini, Greece. The average high in Santorini is 19ºC in April, which is perfectly warm enough for you to relax on the island’s black sand beaches or by the pool. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Most notably, the rain which was prevalent for much of March has more than halved (1.2 inches/ 30mm this month), meaning visitors' holidays are mostly dry. Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Oia in April, falling to 12°C at night. Santorini Airport - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Get the monthly weather forecast for Thira, Southern Aegean, Greece, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Some of the flights on this website are also financially protected by the ATOL scheme, but ATOL protection does not apply to all flights. How sunny is it in Oia in April? However it does obviously change throughout the day. Kamari is a beautiful coastal village in the south-east of Santorini. We're part of TUI Group - one of the world's leading travel companies. The average sea surface temperature in April 2020 for Santorini was 63.6°F.The maximum and minimum values were 61.6°F and 65.2°F respectively. Day by day forecast. See - for FCDO travel advice about individual destinations. - is possible to sunbathing? The climate in Santorini during March can be summarized as mild and reasonably dry. The weather in March, April and May is usually 15. The climate is rather fresh around this city in the month of april, but it is liveable by dressing cosy. Our website uses cookies to improve your tui experience. When you travel to Santorini in April you can expect: frequently rain, uncommonly thunderstorm and expect cooler weather. April is in the spring in Santorini and is typically the 5th coldest month of the year. Map showing location of Santorini (36.388604, 25.459644). The best time to visit Santorini is between late April and early November when the weather is warm and there is little rain. Chances are that you will get sunny days with around 15-20 degrees Celsius, though. In April, the weather becomes warmer every day and it can reach 25 degrees celsius with clear skies and sun. Last updated today at 21:02. You should also expect to get 11 hours of sunshine in a day in April. You should also expect to get 11 hours of sunshine in a day in April. September, the first month of the autumn, is also a moderately hot month, with average temperature ranging between max 25°C (77°F) and min 20°C (68°F). Weather. Santorini is an island in the southern Aegean Sea, about 200km southeast of Greece's mainland. Forecast - Santorini Airport. Santorini is a member of the Cyclades group of islands and is one of the most spectacular places in the world, matched by equally amazing weather. The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad. April sees the It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average sea temperature is 17 C. Our top deals tailored to you, straight to your inbox >Sign up for offers. … The weather of Santorini is much the same as for most of the islands of the Cyclades: hot sunny summers and dry winters with very little rainfalls. The trip was amazing and I had the best time. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Consider visiting Perissa Beach in the months of June, July, August, September, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for April. Weather in Kamari in April View all deals. See and follow @FCDOtravelGovUK on Twitter and - for the latest general FCDO travel advice, including coronavirus travel guidance, security and local laws, and passport and visa information. We are a little be scared about the weather: is it cold? The low temperature rises a few degrees to 52°F (11°C).
2020 weather in santorini, greece in april